Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz Night - In Aid of Marie Healy Animal Sanctuary

Options
  • 24-09-2007 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Ok I am holding a Quiz this Wednesday the 26th of September in the Autobahn Pub in Glasnevin. All funds raised go straight to Marie Healy Animal Sanctuary in Leitrim. Marie herself will attend on the night and is going to bring pictures of the new building works that has been carried out and also pictures of some of her succcess stories.

Debbie Allen from Q102 Breakfast Show has very kindly agreed to be Quiz Mistress for the evening. Quiz starts at 8.00 p.m. its €10.00 per head and 4 per table.

Everyone who attends the quiz will get a €25.00 kenneling voucher and a €5.00 grooming voucher.

We are holding a raffle as well and we have some fantastic prizes. Tickets are €2.00 each or 6 for €10.00 or 12 for €20.00.

Everyone is welcome on the night and it should be a great night out for all.

Creative Zen Stone MP3 Player
    HP Digital Camera & Printer
    2 x tickets to Amy Winehouse
    2 x tickets to Kings of Leon
    4 x tickets to Stereophonics
    Movie Pack - Oceans 13
    Movie Park - Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer
    2 x €50 All 4 One Voucher
    UCI Cinema Passes
    Burger Kind Vouchers
    Set of 3 Suitcases
    Large Scratch Post
    Picnic Hamper
    CD/Radio Player
    Cat Hamper
    Dog Hamper
    3 Months Cat/Dog food
    15kg bag of dog food
    Pamper Hamper
    Alochol
    Perfume
    and lots more

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Unfortunetly I'm working Wednesday evening, the joys of soldiering!!.

I think Debbie Allen (Q102) is a staffie owner!.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

she is in deed she has 3 adoreable staffies, 2 of them are rescues as well, she is a HUGE staffie lover :D

Advertisement