Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Req:Music Downloading

• 24-09-2007 10:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

I dont download a lot music and allofmp3 suited me as their minimum I think was $5. I see they have reopened under a different name but it now seems to be $25. Anyone have a link to a well stocked one with a low minimum payment

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭jebuz

www.legalsounds.com

edit: sorry thought it was cheaper min payment, its actually USD 20 which isn't all that bad, its still lasting me a few months on. Its 9c for any song and has got a great collection and a nifty piece of software to download the albums for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks for that Jebuz, must be the standard now $20-25.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I use both, Alltunes, which was allofmp3, is more up to date and has a wider range for the artists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

www.mp3sparks.com is the sister site.

Cheerio
    Howard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭peteburnshndbag

I dont understand this. Is Legalsounds the new name for allofmp3 or is it a totally different company (cause i noticed in its legal info it says it pays its royalties to the russian government or something)??

And is Alltunes still going, even though allofmp3 isnt??

And whats this with mp3sparks, whos sister is this?? It has the exact same layout as allofmp3..

So like, how many new versions is there of allofmp3???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

You can use your allofmp3 user id and password on mp3sparks, so draw from that what you will! :D

Happy days and long may it last!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

lads, allofmp3 pays NOTHING to the labels and artists

if youre gonna give dodgy russian gangsters your money, youd be as well just downloading the stuff illegally and going to see the bands you like playing whenever theyre over here. that way theyll make some money out of it

Advertisement