Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1999 Audi A4

Options
  • 24-09-2007 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi
    A friend of mine is selling a 1999 Audi A4 1.9Ti Disel with all the bells and whistles(alloy wheels etc...)
    It has 115k on the clock with a full service history. It is in good condition. Not due for NCt for 18months and is taxed till Mar 08. I am also looking to get the AA to have a look at it. Do you think 6500 is a fair price for this car and do you think that the relability of the car is worth the gamble!!!
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    Liam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭sicruise

It is an average price... he's not doing you any favours with it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Darven

the price is okay. when in doubt just do same year search on carzone. that said a lot of the prices in carzone are never reached. its a fair enough price but more likely to be gotten on a 00 model. could def sell for less and be selling at fair price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gomet

I got the car checked by garage. They thought it was in good condition. There is a 124,000 miles on it. The timing belt was done at 80,000. Needs to be done in about 15,000. The car is in good nick. Two small things Rear Break Pads need replacement. And Front Anti Rollbar links. Is this a big issue??

Any advice would be appreicated.
    Liam

Advertisement