Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where's the best place to go for Halo 3 midnight launch

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I didn't get up there to Stephen's Green until about 12.30 and they were finishing up.

So I popped in again first thing this morning and the very nice lady working there sold me a copy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

She's a cracker isn't she?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Fnz wrote:
    Just wondering... were you viewing the game on a high-definition display?

The big tvs at the launch werent HD if I remember correctly some of them looked ****e....

Only the small pods were afaik.....

I thought Arveene and his mate were great last night...

Then again im into "****e rave music"

Was McGyver supposed to be there? Somebody said he was in Dublin the night before doing some sightseeing and drinking. Bad form if he was supposed to make an appearance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

baz8080 wrote:
    Was McGyver supposed to be there? Somebody said he was in Dublin the night before doing some sightseeing and drinking. Bad form if he was supposed to make an appearance.

Ah who cares, he's an American in Ireland, let him get locked all he wants!

Dont think he was supposed to be at the party anyway.....

(prob was, I couldnt see straight after a while!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Fieldog wrote:
    I thought Arveene and his mate were great last night...

Then again im into "****e rave music"
    I was wondering whether the poster likes rave music of any kind or was just disappointed that they weren't playing Rn'B (or "pop" as it should be known). :D

Advertisement