Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is my 360 on it's way out?

• 24-09-2007 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭

All,
    Got a few questions.

Recently bought The Darkness and every time I go to a certain mission I think its "mother of God" or something, my 360 freezes and I have to restart the console. so obviously I'm stuck here and can't progress... Anyone else experience this?
    Also I was playing C&C3 recently and the console again paused and this time I got the ring of death... But I noticed the light on the power supply was red. So this could be the cause...
    It has been working grand since though.

What do you reckon I should do? Hang onto it until Halo 3, or have it repaired ASAP?

Thanks

Hail 2 Da Chimp

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Sounds dodgy.....

Did you get a chequered screen at all?

Keep your eye on it and get halo 3 (which has a big pre-load in the cache so it wouldnt surprise me if it stutters on first load)

And make sure its well ventilated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Ya it's pretty well ventilated already, I didn't get a checkered screen, it just paused and the screen froze, although it hasn't happened in the last 2 days so hopefully it's sorted itself out.
    Any ideas why it keeps freezing during The Darkness?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's broken. RRoD :'(

I only played Halo twice...

Advertisement