Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ford focus Universal Joint

Options
  • 24-09-2007 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi everyone
    was just at the mechanics. and he told me the Universal Joint is gone on my focus. would any one know how much this will cost to get fix.

thanks everyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Universal Joint? Apart from the steering column I was'nt aware they had any. They do have constant velocity joints.

What are the symptoms of the problem?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 loreco

Hi guys
    I have an 02 ford focus. over the last week i have noticed the steering getting a bit stiff now and then. it feels like i have a flat tyre. but i dont. its not makeing any noise either. i checked power steering fluid and thats fine.

hope you can help me with this.

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

Sounds like your mechanic may well be right. Did he not give you a price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 loreco

no he did't give me price yet he's letting me know tomorow. i just want to brace myself befor then.

Advertisement