Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vista Upgrade difficult to get drivers

Options
  • 24-09-2007 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I have an asus p5n e 32 e sli mb and I have just got vista ultimate 32 bit
    but the only vista driver I can getr is the soundmax digital audio, the most important thing so I can get updates online is to get the ethernet drivers, I tried to use my exisitng asus driver cd that has xp drivers but even device manager will not allow those drivers to be installed, anybodu know of a workaround as the asus site has nothing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

you dont need mobo drivers in vista...

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Tengu

But Vista does not detect any network connection, I have the pc upstairs with a wireless usb adapter with vista drivers but no network devices show up, I managed to download the nvidia forceware vista drivers and might directly hook up the pc to the router downstaris and see what happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

well obviously, its a nforce nic. so you have to download nvidia drivers.

Advertisement