Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you stop children hangin around your front garden?

Options
  • 24-09-2007 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

<snip> Post any more like that and you will have to run. Hagar.

*runs*

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Reported. I'm sure you didn't mean to be offensive so no hard feelings.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

reported?

that was pretty god damn tame

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

I rekon markR's comment should be the punchline :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

That was good....

I though I had clicked onto PI and was shocked for a sec, then realised it was humour :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

If it's the same punchline as "How to stop emos . . . " then it seems a bit tame to be snipped, in fairness . . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭TeenageKicks

Thats the fcuking board Nazi's at it again, that was very tame should not have been cut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Thats the fcuking board Nazi's at it again, that was very tame should not have been cut
    But why take the chance? Why not just post it in the Lolocaust forum, where it will be right at home. Good decision by the mods, in my opinion.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

He said Nazi! Stone him! ;)

Fair point, was tame all right. Hugs all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

\o.

What you may consider tame, a dozen other Boardsies will Report or escalate. Humour is for the really lame tame 'jokes'. Lolocaust is for anything a bit more dark. Since the introduction of LOLocaust, there's no need to have any of that sort of joke here where it'll cause problems. *shrug*

Didn't you hear about the boy who cried Nazi?
    He... <snipped> ZOMG! J00 FASCISTS!!!4! stop that -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

where can i find this "LOLocaust" forum? Some people just cant take a joke, id like to find a place where they can

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭Homer

PM Hagar or Rabies for an invitation to Lolocaust!

But be warned! If offended easily STAY AWAY he he!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

red_ice wrote:
    where can i find this "LOLocaust" forum? Some people just cant take a joke, id like to find a place where they can
    its www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=878 but you need to pm a humour mod for access and be over 18. Pretty much anything goes go there but there are still limits unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

could someone PM me the joke. I missed the punchline and it's driving me crazy. I love a good non-pc joke :D and it hasn't been posted on Lolocaust yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The post was reported so at least one person was offended.
    It would have been better in Lolocaust.

Lolocaust is a private adult Humour forum where darker more edgy humour is accepatable. If you want to be considered for access PM Rabies or myself.

As for calling me a Nazi, well thanks for that, much appreciated.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Aawwwww.. poor hagar...:p

PS... i seen the joke, and as a sicko myself.. i like most crap.. but it was just sh1te.. not worth reprinting.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

finished

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement