Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new irish motorsport site

• 24-09-2007 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Just saw this over on another thread on this forum. Looks great!
    Let's hope it gets updated regularly!
    www.motorsport.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭BarryM3

Hi Mr Orange, www.motorsport.ie is a website that myself and my uncle set up a little while back... We've just updated the layout etc. Hoping to keep it updated as much as possible with results news etc...

Our biggest problem in the past was getting class representitives to furnish us with information regarding they're own class..

Hopefully we will be able to get them to keep us in constant supply this time around..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

Mr.Orange wrote:
    Just saw this over on another thread on this forum. Looks great!
    Let's hope it gets updated regularly!
    www.motorsport.ie
    Thanks for the plug on the site! It's not quite finished yet that's why i haven't really publicised it too much yet. It's still kind BETA at the moment.
    BarryM3 wrote:
    Hi Mr Orange, www.motorsport.ie is a website that myself and my uncle set up a little while back... We've just updated the layout etc. Hoping to keep it updated as much as possible with results news etc...

Our biggest problem in the past was getting class representitives to furnish us with information regarding they're own class..

Hopefully we will be able to get them to keep us in constant supply this time around..
    Hi Barry,
    I think you might be mistaken.... I own motorsport.ie now and built the site from scratch. I acquired the domain name back in February after discovering it was available and started building the site in April. As far as i know you used to run a site under that domain but it has been dormant for years.

Keep an eye out on the site for more features and content over the coming months!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭BarryM3

Apologies Nikki.....Last time I spoke to Liam about it he was telling me he was gonna redesign it, so presumed thats what had happened...didn't realise he let the domain expire ....Guess he never got round to it :)

Looks great anyway..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Do you have RSS feeds?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 467 ✭✭nikimere

@Barry: No problem ;)
    Do you have RSS feeds?
    Not yet, i have planned on adding RSS. It's just a matter of getting around to it. But it is high on the priority list.
    I'll let you know when it's working.

• Advertisement
Advertisement