Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

changing network from O2 to vodafone

• 24-09-2007 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

ok so i changed networks from o2 to vodafone last thursday on the web (both bill pay) got confirmation email saying phone would be out to me within 3 days.. all fine and dandy

checked my order confirmation number today on the web and no record of it on there online tracker, also cant ring them cos my o2 phone is saying SIM invalid, (must be something to do with the changeover)

so now I have an o2 sim that doesnt work and no vodafone mobile and no real way of contacting them..arrgh

anyboday change networks over the internet and if so any help..

oh i mailed vodafone and says i'll get a reply to that email in 24 hours

Advertisement