Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi!

Options
  • 24-09-2007 5:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I am new to here and I play world of warcraft.

I just found this fourm today on google.

Well here I go. I am looking to start a new char I don't mind either hrode or ally.
    I just want to play on a server where there are a few Irish people willing to help me out and take me under there wing.

So...

What server?

:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Runetotem, that me anyways. In a nice guild at the moment, aiming for end game. Give Battleground Heroes a shout if you're over.http://static.boards.ie/vbulletin/images/smilies/smile.gif
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 5panky

I was kind of looking for a server with a couple o' Irish people in it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Theres alot of people on Jaedenar and Outland iirc. Mostly high level, so if they have time, i'm sure they would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Im on alonsos server and im in a guild at the moment with about 8irish people. We are the biggest hord guild with 355members and the GM is also irish.

Only major snag is that we only let people 60+ into the guild, but the GM might turn a blind eye on this as your irish.

But like one of the posters above has said. Jaedenar has lots of irish on it & it might be the best server to play on to find irish players.

Ok so I am gonna go to outland horde of ally?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I think the majority of them are horde on Jaedenar, while theres quite a few alliance on Outland. Not 100% sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Quite a few of us as ally on moonglade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

If you decide on Jaedenar i'll look after ye.

Yeah I will go to Jaedenar, whats your name on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Lvelle is my main char.

Give me a /w later on and i'll run you through a few instances to help you level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

5panky wrote:
    Yeah I will go to Jaedenar, whats your name on it?

hey man. glad to hear your coming to jaedenar, im on it myself along with more irish players who i went to college with. if u pick a rogue ill pimp u out coz im a lw :p my name online is Tomass so add me and ill help ya out whenever your stuck with quests. wats ur game name so i can add ya aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

tom_ass19 wrote:
    hey man. glad to hear your coming to jaedenar, im on it myself along with more irish players who i went to college with. if u pick a rogue ill pimp u out coz im a lw :p my name online is Tomass so add me and ill help ya out whenever your stuck with quests. wats ur game name so i can add ya aswell

Right thats it...I'm rerolling a new char on Jaedenar...will someone look after me too??? hehehehehehe ;)

My the irish force be with you all!

ps....you guys horde or alliance? How will i know you...is it a bullet...a train???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Ill be jumping in too then i guess.

My char name is Elomir I hope you be questing with a few of you's soon.

Why not get Blizzard to move your guy to that server ?
    I know i would want to keep my 70hunter and just pay the fee to get him moved. But at the moment im very happy in the server im in!

BadCharlie wrote:
    I know i would want to keep my 70hunter and just pay the fee to get him moved. But at the moment im very happy in the server im in!

yeah, was thinking that alright, but I know a few people on Aerie Peak that I'm good friends with...plus...kinda figured wud leave that there for my druid, its the excitement of new ROLE...with fellow irish!!!

BadCharlie wrote:

yeah, was thinking that alright, but I know a few people on Aerie Peak that I'm good friends with...plus...kinda figured wud leave that there for my druid, its the excitement of new ROLE...with fellow irish!!!

I never thought about that.
    Just create a new guy on a differint server. And keep your old one were he/she is.

The only thing is that u start from scratch and no money! I dont like the idea of that. Also im not a big fan of leveling.

maybe all our new irish mates might help us out....? You promised to look after us...hehehe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Surion wrote:
    maybe all our new irish mates might help us out....? You promised to look after us...hehehe :)

Surion from old Infamous on Bladefist/Outland?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 carrot_flower

Hi 5panky, i have to get questing with you again!
    I forgot to put in the crystals!
    xo

guys just to let ye know theirs free transfer to jaedenar atm so rather than moves ur char's just transfer across

Surion wrote:
    Right thats it...I'm rerolling a new char on Jaedenar...will someone look after me too??? hehehehehehe ;)

My the irish force be with you all!

ps....you guys horde or alliance? How will i know you...is it a bullet...a train???

horde ofc :p

I have been on Jaedenar all day and there is no one online if there is add me Elomir, I am online now.

Caliden wrote:
    Surion from old Infamous on Bladefist/Outland?

Sorry Surion from Na Fianna Aerie Peak! No relationship! I'm Enabren in wow.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i was online on jaednar all last night (from 6pm til about 2am) on my main splinty... if i aint on him, im prob on splintery... (41 pally) - prob wont be on now til monday but i am defo active on that server... as is Layke.. his char is lvelle..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

im on as either Reviler(lvl 70 war) or Psycopat (lvl 50 lock)

hey splinty btw :)

Advertisement