Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoe Shopping

Options
  • 24-09-2007 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Time for some new shoes, so i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations to get some quality gent shoes at fairly reasonable prices?:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

What kind?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Wacky Shoes on O Connel Street..... Tubes, on I cant remember the name of the street, and theres that new place that was discussed here (schuh is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

What kind?

Casual leather shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

That place coming out of the side street of cruises street into william street just on the right, a few shops up from subway (don't know the name but they seem to have the casual leather type)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Leavy's on the corner of O'Connell St/Shannon St and at the corner of William St/Chapel Lane.

Also O'Sullivan's Shoes next to Leavy's on O'Connell St.

I find Wacky Shoes to be a bit expensive btw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭DBIreland

I think the O'Sullivans shoes mentioned above are gone, I think there is a Munster Rugby shop there now. Could be wrong though!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

DBIreland wrote:
    I think the O'Sullivans shoes mentioned above are gone, I think there is a Munster Rugby shop there now. Could be wrong though!

Your probably right, I haven't been up that way in ages.

Advertisement