Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slouchy boots?

• 24-09-2007 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    Just wondering, I've got a hankering lately to find some slouchy, brown leather boots...mid calf variety was what I had in mind. I haven't been around the shoe shops in ages, does anyone have any suggestions in Dublin? I'm a size 4 and a half as well, which often puts a spanner in the works high street wise!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

I was on Grafton Street at lunch time looking for some boots, didn't find the kind I wanted but they've slouchy boots EVERYWHERE! I can't remember specifically all the shops I went into but Barrats, Korkies, Nine West and Clarkes definately all had them, along with most of the clothes shops that do footwear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I've just bought a pair of flat brown slouchy boots to wear with skirts and over skinny jeans. It took me WEEKS to find them. I'm also a size 4.5 but i just always get a 5. I saw a pair I liked in Barretts, but they were €110, too much for me (and not that slouchy tbh) but then i found the perfect pair in Korky's in Dundrum. I looked in the Korky's in town but they didn't have anything, the one in town was much better. Penney's have slightly slouchy flat boots in brown and black for €18.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

Thanks girls! I found a pair today woooo! Took many, many shops before I found what I was looking for...fussy much?!? Got a lovely pair in Dune...expensive but I justified it to myself by saying I'm going to get LOADS of wear from them (skinny jeans, skirts like yourself Leeby) and they're good quality, and I actually have 2 pairs of casual shoes (including the new boots haha)!! Watna, yes I ended up getting the 5 cos they don't do half sizes, like every bloody shop in Ireland it seems, but they are a small fit and with tights/socks etc they're perfect. Yayness!:D :D:D

Advertisement