Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Disneyland Paris special offers

• 24-09-2007 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭

I had a feeling this might have been posted somewhere but I couldn't find it. I'm sure people have seen the ads for the special deals for disneyland paris for their 15th anniversary. Well I've booked a deal for 3 nights in the disney cheyenne hotel and 4 days in the parks for myself, the wife and two kids for a total of €362. I got flights from Shannon to Beauvais for €180 including checking on 2 bags and I got car hire for the 3 days for €100. All in €642. Could actually have saved €36 on that by staying in the Sante Fe. Deal includes breakfast aswell.

To get that deal you have to book by 31st October (its 3 nights for the price of 2, kids stay and play for free and €60 off).

Disney link Link

Car hire Link I haven't booked this yet so I'll look around but that looks to be about the average for 3 days car hire.

Flights were ryanair.

Looking at other times when the special offers don't apply you could pay up to 700 or more for the same just for the hotel and park tickets. Even buying the park tickets separately would cost more than the €362 under normal circumstances for the 4 days we have.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Zilog

Great deal! Do you have to go at any particular time of the year?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Sorry should have mentioned that. To get that deal you had to travel between 6th and 31st January. They have some decent deals up to and including March which is when their 15th Anniversary ends (kids free) but the 3 for 2 and 60e off is very limited. I was looking at mid February and the best I could do then was €486 for the same thing (excluding flights and car hire).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭Zilog

Thanks for the reply. From memory it can be quite chilly around Paris in January. Ah well, less demands for ice cream!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

4 days in the park? You'll be bored off your faces, you can do the park in a day easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

There's 5 of us taking in EuroDisney for a daytrip from Paris this weekend during our visit to Paris for the Argentina game - anyone know the best deal for a day ticket?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭the magician

4 days in the park? You'll be bored off your faces, you can do the park in a day easy.

Just back from disney last friday.Spent 6 days there and its my third time to disney paris and have been to disney florida twice.Didn't get too bored.
    There's 2 parks there now disneyland and disney studios. The studios takes about a day and disneyland park would take 2 full days if you want to get all the shows and parades in.
    Also depends how busy it is. You've also got the outlet shopping centre nearby so there's plenty to do.
    Be warned though it has gotten very expensive(i know it's always been but its gettin ridiculous now) €6.90 for a pint of fosters. It's cheapest to drink wine but its funny 'cos most of the wine served is Californian.
    Anyway have fun.

My big concern is how cold its going to be in Paris in January.

Not really worried about being bored. Kids are 4 and 5 so won't be moving too quickly. There's always the shopping centre and Paris a relatively short train ride away if we want to.

Still, as disney goes probably as good a bargain as you're going to get.

Re the request on park tickets all I know is that all reviews say you'll waste two hours queueing if you don't buy in advance. Apparently hotels in the area sell cheaper the tickets cheaper than disney themselves (read this online) but probably only to people staying in them. One day one park ticket on disney is e46 an adult and e38 for reference purposes. Did a quick google and couldn't find anything better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Thanks for the tip - will defo book online so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

thanks for this, booked a hol for ourselves for the middle of march and got the 3 for 2 also. was delighted to coincide the trip with 1c flightsbut by the time all the luggage fees etc the price for flights basically doubled!! either way its still a lot cheaper than the travel agents were quoting. cheers (im assuming the park tickets are included in the packages and theres no need to buy day tickets as above)

im assuming the park tickets are included in the packages and theres no need to buy day tickets as above
    Yeah thats right. If you booked for 3 nights then you get 4 days of park tickets included for everyone. I was actually pleasantly surprised by this as I was only expecting 3 days of tickets. As it turns out we arrive late the first day so we won't get to use all 4 days worth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

cool, managed to get an early morning flight for the first day, and an afternoon flight on the last so it worked out well for us.

Advertisement