Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy Soundtracks

Options
  • 24-09-2007 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

Is there anywhere in Ireland where I can buy any of the Final Fantasy soundtracks (from VII to XII), unfortunately due to credit card issues I can't buy them from Amazon for the next month! :(
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

Theres a site that allows you to download all of them...I used it for a college project....I'll have a look and see if I can find the link.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

No you won't, unless you want to be banned. No linking to copyrighted material, including game soundtracks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The best place to get them is eBay. And you could always use a 3v card if your credit card is...unavailable at the moment. Mine always seems to be unavailable :(

I've bought most of the soundtracks from eBay, or at least most of the orchestral/piano versions. Some of the are flippin brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭fitzgese

Cheers, might try out a 3v credit card and have a look on Ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Another very good site is playasia.com. I bought the 4 disc FFIX OST for like just over twenty euros

• Advertisement
Advertisement