Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy

Options
  • 24-09-2007 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi

Sorry to be annoying everyone with this topic as im sure its been up before but for some reason (happens alot actually) but i cant get the search function to work.

I have decided to get the Sony Bravia 32v2500 as its going for a good price at directtvs.co.uk due to it being discontinued.

But before i hand over my 900euro could someone please give me a few other sites for me to have a look first - ive tried komplett, amazon and pixmania but i cant seem to find many more on google

Could someone please just give me a few more on the net or if you happened to have seen this model any where for a good price.

Again im really sorry about this as i know ive seen similar threads.

Thanks for your help.

Advertisement