Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passion Fashion

Options
  • 24-09-2007 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭

so your one Aisling thats on it tonight....whats she on it for?
    how cant she get a boyfriend? she is pretty good looking!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Free clothes and a free dinner? :D

Didn't see it, pix?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Coz she's a ****en go**hite, i'd say,

didn't see it myself either,
    but you'd have to be a right owl twat!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Try not to cuss too much, it makes your posts hard to read.

Same as, free clothes and slap up meal. My cousin was on it there last time, she said to yer man straight out that he wasn't going to get anywhere but let's go and have the craic on these crowd's dime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

pretty good looking!:)

"Pretty good looking" = Average,plain jane,nothing special.Think that solves that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

I've been on that programme & I wasn't single! Money is great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

When were you on it GG!?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Loads of people just go on it with their boyfriend or friend. They pick a distinct colour or item of clothing so the girl chooses the right outfit and then they head out for the night for free. I wouldn't think there are that many young, single Irish speakers who are willing to go on the show....in my final year Irish class there were approx. 140 people and only one person ever expressed an interest in going on it. So I suppose it doesn't matter if you're single or not...it's all about entertainment!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Where did you do Gaeilge that there were 140 in the class cos that's huge by most standards? I did it 3 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

pointless thread without pics.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Did it in UCC but have been informed that there were actually approx 120 (officially). But ya, was a big class, over 200 in 1st year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

/nod
    DRakE wrote:
    pointless thread without pics.
    + 1

Advertisement