Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

leather pants

• 24-09-2007 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get pants like these? I really want this pair but they only come in a petite and regular leg. I need long or extra long. I love them and would like a pair as similar to that if possible. I've googled and tried loads of sites but can't find any. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Leah_K

Pants? Look more like trousers to me. :p

Sorry, I don't have anything helpful to add! I hope you find a pair that suit you though. They look great. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

They are a very nice pair indeed and of course most likely a designer pair which means you won't really get them on the high street. To be honest the choice of leather goods in Dublin is pretty poor.
    I suggest you do what I do and have a look at ebay.de or ebay.in as they have a great selection and at very decent prices. I know you'd probably prefer to walk into a store and try them on, but the selection in Dublin is pretty poor.

The only store that sells leather in Dublin is The Sheepskin Shop in the Ilac Centre. Jigsaw on Grafton Street often have leather goods too though they are hideously expensive. I believe Barnardos (the fur place) on College Green does leather goods too, though I can't say for sure as I've not been in there myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭cacio

sorry, should have said trousers!
    They're from next so they're not designer. I live in Galway so would have to go online to order them as there's none here. I've looked on ebay but the shape is horrible on most. I'm hoping these will become popular and next will sell them in long lenghts too. Anyone want to help me petition!! only joking.
    Thanks for the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭sarah lk

hey cacio,
    i love my leather pants too,i think river island have some in their winter collection or i seen a nice pair on freemans.ie theres a lovely matching long leather coat too:)

Advertisement