Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin from galway

Options
  • 24-09-2007 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hey people flyen up to dublin from galway first thing in da morn, wonderen how to get from tallaght to town and any music shops around that'll sell me a midi controller....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Luas

More suprised that you didn't ask how do you get from town to Tallaght

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

mr biazzi wrote:
    Hey people flyen up to dublin from galway first thing in da morn, wonderen how to get from tallaght to town and any music shops around that'll sell me a midi controller....
    Presumably you'll have to get from the airport to Tallaght first? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

....but to answer you question you could get the LUAS Red Line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

mr biazzi wrote:

To answer the second question, about where to get a MIDI controller. Your best bet is Music Maker on Exchequer St. in Dublin 2. Exchequer street is the first left off George's Street if you're coming up from the Dame St. end.

The keyboard dept. is upstairs in Music Maker. :)

Advertisement