Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing image into Publisher

Options
  • 24-09-2007 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I'm designing a business card in Publisher and am having problems importing an image from photoshop without losing the quality. The reason I'm importing the image in the first place is that I want some of the text to have a shadow behind it but although I know there's a shadow option in Publisher its of very poor quality. For this reason I've done the text to my liking in Photoshop, saved it with a transparant background as a Tif file (I've also tried saving it as a JPEG) and inserted it into my document in Publisher. However, not only do I lose the quality but also the background shows up as white instead of transparant. Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this happens, and if Publisher and Photoshop aren't compatible is there another way of doing this. I want the text with shadow to look like the text "Art by Tom Joyce" in the following website: http://www.tomjoyceart.ie
    I've tried copying the text in publisher and placing the black text over grey but again the quality just isn't good enough. Would really appreciate suggestions. Thanks

Advertisement