Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

That curry not filling enough?

• 25-09-2007 2:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭

Ever polish off a curry only to find yourself still yearning for more? No longer, my brothers!

Before digging in, add a load of grated cheese and a half-boiled egg to the mix*. Guaranteed to fill you right up, and you'll have a roaring dutch oven later that night.

*As to whether the take-away will add this for you pre-delivery is as yet unknown.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Before digging in, add a load of grated cheese and a half-boiled egg to the mix.

Point of order ... is that one whole egg, half boiled, or half a fully boiled egg ?
    I will leave nothing to chance when it comes to improving the Curry Experience (tm) :)

Cheese benefits almost every meal ... especially pizza, and kebabs, and chips ... mmmm nyom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,586 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

it is one whole egg, half boiled. It melds with the curry and cheese to form one big mush of loveliness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ever polish off a curry only to find yourself still yearning for more? No longer, my brothers!

Yes, yes I did.

In fact, only last night I finished up a plate of my Mother-in-laws, erm, "finest" curry, after which I proceeded straight to McDonalds for a proper meal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Lads have you ever got the prawn crackers? throw some rice, curry and a chip or two into it and lob the whole lot into the gob. After a full portion it fills the gap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

it is one whole egg, half boiled. It melds with the curry and cheese to form one big mush of loveliness.

mmmmmm .... I'll try that tonight and report back straight away.

I can imagine it working real well with the chicken curry ... not too sure how it would go for a beef curry ... but, we'll find out. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

tom dunne wrote:
    Yes, yes I did.

In fact, only last night I finished up a plate of my Mother-in-laws, erm, "finest" curry, after which I proceeded straight to McDonalds for a proper meal.

The only problem with that is that after about half an hour you want another curry !*

*May not be a problem really seeing as you can order over the phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Ladswhat curries are yous atein , my missus does a mean chicken curry youd have want for nothin else after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Be a real man and just order two curries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

smoked shredded chicken, curry sauce, egg fried rice, bag of chips, prawn crackers...
    have it.
    mr chans is the best chinese going! in my area at least...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

BBQ spare ribs,beef curry with egg fried rice and spring rolls from First Class Oriental in Finglas..delicious and almost impossible to finish!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

doonothing wrote:
    smoked shredded chicken, curry sauce, egg fried rice, bag of chips, prawn crackers...
    have it.
    mr chans is the best chinese going! in my area at least...
    I notice you live in Coolock. I am from there too.

Where is Mister Chans? I've never heard of it, so I'm stuck with Wok Cuisine in Coolock Village, which has had more owners than a scrawny dog.

Degsy wrote:
    BBQ spare ribs,beef curry with egg fried rice and spring rolls from First Class Oriental in Finglas..delicious and almost impossible to finish!

You another Finglas bod ?

You another Finglas bod ?

Si senor..the wild wesht!

Degsy wrote:
    Si senor..the wild wesht!

Ditto !

Ditto !

Didd you nick my wheelie bin?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

u usually get a carpet burn in a certain place after beer and a dirty curry

Degsy wrote:
    Didd you nick my wheelie bin?:D

What colour was it ?:D Have to put a chain and padlock on mine tis rediculus :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:eek:

Jeesh... what war zone do you guys live in??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

have a shot at the madras from india palace in killester. lovely. you're arse will be like bats at dusk soon after.

Advertisement