Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas Price

Options
  • 25-09-2007 6:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

myself and the wife are living in a 3 bedroomed apartment. Long story short i was sick in bed last night and the wife was working nights so at 7pm she turns on the oven to cook something and forgot all about it(she didnt put anything in it)- she got home from the night shift at 6am today(half an hour ago) and goes to make breakfast and reliased the oven was still on(is a gas oven 1 ya light with a match)

Anyway now shes freaking out that our gas bill will be massive- basically the gas ovn was on for 11 hours straight- ive checked the meter and its gone up 400 so units

can anyone give me a rough idea how much it is ive no idea how much units are

Comments

Advertisement