Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lord of the rings online items for sale

Options
  • 25-09-2007 8:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I like cheese.

I've loads of cheese and rich-tea.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Christ, it's bad enough you cnuts IM'ing in the game, but here? Give me a break!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

But rich-tea is so nice in your cup of tea.
    You just dunk it it and slurp up the absorbed contents.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

LOL, bloody gold spammers. Anyone monster playing tonight btw? Its Tuesday....

I believe I could be tempted to do some monster play tonight.
    Say 8:30ish. I play as graymane so send me a tell or even better yet we can use the HIV teamspeak server ([url=teamspeak://games3.iol.ie:8777]teamspeak://games3.iol.ie:8777[/url])

Not sure if I'll be able to make it, but I'll give you a buzz if I get online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Missed you by about half an hour tonight helfire. Freeps have taken all the keeps when I left. A poor nights monster play as just too heavily out numbered....

Yeah, When I started they had all the keeps, but three trolls soon but a stop to that. But once we captured LC and cleared HH of the hobbit infestation they retook the lot with 3-4 rangers.

Anyway there's always next week. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

I have a LVL 50 mintrel with all legendaries etc , have in fact got completely bored with this game , is it illegal to sell this account?

Don't think it's illegal, but I think the character will be deleted if the mods find out.

As far as I know it is illegal as per the terms and conditions of the game.
    Your account is non-transferable. Don't think you'll be going to the slammer anytime soon though if you're caught but the account will be deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

no reasonable offer refused

Advertisement