Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get: Kids Desk

Options
  • 25-09-2007 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    my three year olds birthday is thursday and something i am looking into getting is a little desk for her.

she uses the coffee table to do her coloring and such but i thought a little desk for her would be cool.

doesa anyone know where in town (dublin) i might be able to pick up such an item?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭eimearnll

http://www.toys.ie/Shop_Product_Detail.aspx?pcode=B03443
    they do cheaper and smaller ones then this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

here is one in argos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Toyshops. Little plastic tables and chairs in bright colours will be cheaper and lighter to move around the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭D Bronc

As was said lots of big toys shops have these i bought a wooden hectagon table with four chairs (not very heavy) in different colours and shapes for my children for €79.99 in World of Wonder last year, its not that big, so you wouldnt need a lot of space to keep it.

Also Woodies have a nice little section for this type of thing, they have some lovely stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

thanks for the advice guys.

will defo check out woodies and atlantic tonight.

• Advertisement
Advertisement