Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passport photo booths in town

Options
  • 25-09-2007 11:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Anyone? I've to get a few sets done this evening for visas, won't be back in town so early, anyone know where i can find them coin operated booths?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Think there's one in Eyre Sq shopping centre, up or downstairs, Abbeygate street side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

there's one or two in the eyre square centre up beside kylemore cafe, and in corbettcourt near the vodafone shop.

the guy in whelan's chemist next door to monsoon and across from Brown Thomas does manual ones, takes the pic of ya and sends ya on your merry way :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

I got mine done in the coin operated one in the train station, it's beside where you buy tickets for the bus (if you're a prole that uses public transport).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

There's one beside the car park lifts in the "Marks & Spencers" shopping center.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

there's one or two in the eyre square centre up beside kylemore cafe, and in corbettcourt near the vodafone shop.

the guy in whelan's chemist next door to monsoon and across from Brown Thomas does manual ones, takes the pic of ya and sends ya on your merry way :cool:

Got mine done in the Camera Shop just around the corner there ... its digital so if you don't like it he'll just snap another one ... don't know how advanced the new photo machines are as I've not used one in years ...

There's a photomachine just inside the door in Terrylands Dunnes stores ... probably one in the Center of the Headford Rd. Shopping center as well if memory serves me correctly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭moldypeach

i got mine done in the small booth near new look and the smoothie bar in eyre square they do it manually too but doesnt take very long

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭Shinto

There's also a photo Booth in NUIG, just a few doors away from the restaraunt/cafe/shop/bookshop/USIT....in the same room as the printers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Debenams downstairs beside the lifts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Camera Shop, too. They do late opening Thursday and Friday IIRC.

Be warned, if it's for a passport, the rules changed last year wrt dimensions of picture/position of the subject. My mother had her pics sent back to her twice by the passport office - she had used a machine. Went to Camera Shop for the third set.

Advertisement