Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spike Shoes for Cross-Country season

• 25-09-2007 1:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I need spikes for the upcoming cross-country season. I'm thinking of ordering a pair of Nike Forever from the US. But before I do, does anyone know of anywhere in Ireland where I can get good spikes? An example of the specific model that the shop sells would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,950 ✭✭✭billyhead

Hi Cfitz,

I gt mine last year from John Buckleys shop in Cork. I purchased them over the web. The pair I got are Asics Gel Hyper XC for €55. I ranabout 4 or 5 cross country races last winter and I thought they were fine. You should able to purchase them in Mick Dowlings shop in Terenure or Amphipian King in Bray.
    Best of luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭cfitz

Thanks for the tip billyhead. Anyone else have an opinion on the Asics Hyper XC? Or any other spikes suitable for cross-country?

Advertisement