Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marcel Marceau Dead

Options

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

To paraphrase comedian Steven Wright ( who also said: If you shoot a mime, does it matter whether you use a silencer?):

To honor Mr. Marceau, I'm going to put an Edith Piaf CD in the stereo, turn it off, and crank it up to 11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

what has brittney spears in common with marcel marceau....

• Registered Users Posts: 78,442 ✭✭✭✭Victor

mukki wrote:
    Both are better when seen and not heard? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

mukki wrote:
    Well there used to be one about the difference between Scritti Politti (help me out here Hagar, remember the lead singer comitted suicide) and Marcel Marceau, and the answer was fcúk all, and then it passed onto the Spice Girls and I presume onto Britney.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,317 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

patmac wrote:
    Well there used to be one about the difference between Scritti Politti (help me out here Hagar, remember the lead singer comitted suicide)

Green Gartside is alive and well. He released an album last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

zaph wrote:
    Green Gartside is alive and well. He released an album last year.
    Maybe not them, I think they were Dutch, where's Hagar when you need him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

I hear at the memorial service they're going to have a minute's noise

Advertisement