Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marx computers!!

Options
  • 25-09-2007 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

just wanted to let u guys know that after many hrs of messing about on the web and around dublin .(re-intel E6750) .i finally went to Marx comps....thank god i did ..very nice people and very helpful..highly recomended for upgrading and Building..thanks again all at Marx :D:D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Oookay.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

BOFH_139 wrote:

Well, that's a link at least, but I can't help but think he meant this one

http://www.marxcomputers.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Donmac1968 wrote:
    just wanted to let u guys know that after many hrs of messing about on the web and around dublin .(re-intel E6750) .i finally went to Marx comps....thank god i did ..very nice people and very helpful..highly recomended for upgrading and Building..thanks again all at Marx :D:D:D

So you didn't try Elara who had it for €60 cheaper?? or was it the plug that gave you a discount?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

So you didn't try Elara who had it for €60 cheaper?? or was it the plug that gave you a discount?

Yep, i was thinking shill too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

third post is a plug... ban ban ban.... or at least insult his mother :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Not a shill. Move on people...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

LOL @ the bloke who posted a link the the max burns shop when it was marx computers that was asked about.

Now THAT was a sly move I must say :D;)

As for Marx, well Ive shopped there a few times, mainly cause they are near by. Nice people indeed. But I tend to just order stuff from Komplett these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

Hmm, nice...and expensive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Donmac1968

somtimes in this wonderful world of plastic some of us have to use cash..and no i didnt get a discount..but happy to pay an extra few euro for great service..

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

For a bricks and mortar shop their prices aren't too bad. Ive dealt with them a good few times when I've needed something. Granted they are no Komplett/Elara/Dabs etc. but their customer service is very good.

Advertisement