Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

great restaurants and pubs in tullamore(wheelchair access)

• 25-09-2007 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey lads I'm bringing a few of my friends to tullamore for their birthdays. They are all students and not made of money but i still want to show them the nicest places at the best value. Looking for the best restaurants and pubs in tullamore, but they have to have great wheelchair access and a comfortability in moving, as my mate kate is in a chair, and don't want her to have a crap birthday or feel intimidated or claustrophobic, as can happen sometimes.

What makes it worse is its a saturday nite so town will be packed, as expected.
    Have booked the wheelchair accessible Days Hotel. was hoping for a nice restaurant first and then a great pub, both wheelchair friendly for the 8 of us to have a laugh.

All help greatly appreciated.:) :):)

Comments

Advertisement