Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nutrition and diet forum mods

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Was the phantom rasberry blower not on Zig&Zag?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

he probably was too but it was deffo a uk sketch show im thinkin of.

EDIT: i found it!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Phantom_Raspberry_Blower
    The 2 Ronnies!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Christ I remember that now!

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Terry wrote:
    He held me down (ok, I went willingly) and farted in my face.
    It was like being in a meadow on a beautiful spring morning.

A meadow full of cow turd, one of which (a big steaming one) you just woke to find yourself lying in?

please note I let the obvious one about you going down willingly slide for now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭moomoo2007

HI im interested in pursuing a career in nutrition but does anyone out there know if there is any full time courses available in ireland. I know there are quite a few part time courses which are costly but there also very much spread out over 4 years. Anyway if any of ye's have any info id appreciate it.

cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

moomoo2007 wrote: »
    HI im interested in pursuing a career in nutrition but does anyone out there know if there is any full time courses available in ireland. I know there are quite a few part time courses which are costly but there also very much spread out over 4 years. Anyway if any of ye's have any info id appreciate it.

cheers.
    You might have a better chance of a (sensible) response if you post in the actual Diet & Nutrition forum ;)

Well excusssssse meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im new on this and there is a bombardment of topics so i was trying to find somewhere to post my question okkkkkk.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Well excusssssse meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee im new on this and there is a bombardment of topics so i was trying to find somewhere to post my question okkkkkk.

thats the spirit!

Ha i mean isnt it a diet nutrition forum seems to be labelled that way:confused:

And I was jusssstttt trying to be helpful, okkkkkk!!

Sorry I bothered! :(
    Ha i mean isnt it a diet nutrition forum seems to be labelled that way:confused:
    No, it's not ... it's a (very old) thread in the Feedback forum, discussing the setting up of a Diet and Nutrition forum ... which I provided you with a link to! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Firstly with a name like yours its hard to take you serious :rolleyes: ha and thanks i have re posted elsewhere besides if its a old forum i was injecting a bit of life into it again anyway why heck is it still there

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Rag week!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Firstly with a name like yours its hard to take you serious :rolleyes: ha and thanks i have re posted elsewhere besides if its a old forum i was injecting a bit of life into it again anyway why heck is it still there

Generally threads don't get locked or deleted unless there is a reason for it. Becoming old isn't one of those reasons. Hope you get an answer to your question.

Firstly with a name like yours its hard ...
    True!
    Rag week!
    You should try those new-fangled tampons, Tar.A ...

True!

Smart ass thats not what i mean, stop twisting my reply :D

Smart ass thats not what i mean, stop twisting my reply :D
    Well, that's exactly what you can expect in the Feedback forum if you pop in with stuff which belongs elsewhere ... which is exactly WHY I was directing you to somewhere you might actually get a sensible answer! :p:D

Why am I always so misunderstood!! :(

Ah chin up dont be so sensitive :D:D

Lol!!

Me is sensitive!!

\o/

Can I have that in writing, signed and notarised? :D

Advertisement