Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brothers In Arms Delayed...Again

• 25-09-2007 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Dunno if anyone even likes the series but its been delayed til Jan-March 2008 and Im p###ed off about this.Sorry had to tell someone:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Jebus,

never really rated the series?

Suppose someone has to like it!!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

i blame sony for any delays that happen after the delayed gta4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭redbhoy1888

Played the other two and I really liked them.Gearbox tried to do something different with the shooter genre and it worked well.Im just a sucker for WW2 games.

i blame sony for any delays that happen after the delayed gta4.

Will you stop givin out about Sony?

Are you 14 by any chance?

You sound like me at that age, when I was so Anti-Sega it wasnt funny!

:)

Im beginning to feel sorry for sony with the fanboy rants I hear for various consoles on this board!

BACK ON TOPIC :

Yeah a lot of people like WW2 games, (my Dad included) after cod2 + 3 I doubt I wanna see another one again, theres only so many times you can storm the normandy beaches imo.....

Now that I have calmed down perhaps its a good thing its delayed far too much stuff all coming out within weeks of eachother Assassins Creed COD4 Pro Evo 2008 Mass Effect oh my aching wallet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

punctuation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

FIELD DOG do u own or have u owned a ps3???

i did, then sold the it, its the worst of the 3 next gen console.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Stop bítching about the PS3. I have one myself but no point in doing another fanboy rant. Some people have been banned because of it.

danbhala wrote:
    punctuation
    What? you have time to think or even worry about such things?

FIELD DOG do u own or have u owned a ps3???

i did, then sold the it, its the worst of the 3 next gen console.

Had a lend of one for 2 months while a friend was away....

Enough time for it to collect dust in my gaf, mind you I only had resistance and the driving one with the buggys but give it a year or two and itll have some decent games, remember the 360s launch line up?

Just the controller I hate!

Kensutz is right, give over giving out, you could get banned - so what if u didnt like your purchase, maybe you will appreciate it in a year or two....

Sure I have a Wii, 360, PC - I will buy a ps3, when Wipeout and a few other sony games I like come out.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Bit of a shame it's delayed, was looking forward to this.

The first BiA game was decent enough but the sequel Earned in Blood improved on it in every way and was a wonderful game, very different from other FPs games and all the more refreshing for it. The fire and flank tactics felt great when you did it properly.

Advertisement