Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3V €2500 Account Limit

Options
  • 25-09-2007 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has had their €2500 account limit lifted, how did it take from sending off the documents before they lifted the limit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I'm still waiting on mine to be lifted after 3 weeks. It's a stupid rule imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭ow2h7nft1me9i4

sent me a letter a few weeks ago telling me about my limit, that it was almost reached. I felt annoyed, considering the amount of money i spent on
    3v vouchers. Needless to say I did not sent them any details and havent used my 3v card since. I found the tone of the letter kind of rude. I dunno why, just did. Customer services where also unhelpful last week with trying to redeem funds on one of my voucher I have lost. Definetly wouldnt use again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Documents checked. Limit lifted. :D

Advertisement