Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Demo Released

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

still getting the "DLL Load Error" message, after the demo.msi file extracts, then the iss.dll file, and it says "Installing"..

has me pulling my hair out..

ah well, looks like im just not meant to play it!

*edit.. of course if i tried to update my grpahics card driver it might have helped.. appears to be installing now..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

i like it.. there's linesmen! although we're they're 5 feet away form the line is beyond me.. i like the new passing system, and the through ball has been tweaked perfectly, as has the lofted through ball (they were impossible in pes 6)..

felt a bit more arcadey though, which isnt good.. also im not keen on the diving, only did it twice, first time i won a free, second time i did with my keeper in my own box for a laugh..

i'll give it more time tomorrow

i had it running on medium setting 800*600 on the specs i listed it above and it seemed ok... in game was fine, replays and cut scenes were a bit jittery

Advertisement