Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

req decent all in one printer/fax

• 25-09-2007 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

after making a mistake of getting a dell printer with the last pc i got .
    and paying over the top prices for ink.
    i want a new printer dpi 3200 or above.
    and a fax machine and card reader on it.
    but the main thing has to be easy to get ink oem or branded for a decent price.
    budget 100euro.
    cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Try www.pixmania.com. Currently have a Lexmark for around 32 Euro :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

dosent have a fax very iportant to me for that function

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Dell printers are re-badged Lexmarks.

You would probably get a cheap Brother all in one for the money you want to spend but it wont last you long and you may have trouble with the ink.

Something like an Epson Stylus DX7000F may interest you but will cost a bit more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

thanks for the tip ill look in to that epson

Advertisement