Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honor leeching...

Options
  • 25-09-2007 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

Discuss... hate it? Report it? or do it yourself?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Dunno what it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭tom_ass19

its basically guys who stand around not fighting and getting the kills without doing anything. think thats what it is. i was in a internet cafe and got talking to this guy, he was in a bg and told me what he was doing. he was hiding behind a wall and i could see all the kills popping up on his screen so im guessing thats what it is. first time ive ever heard of it or seen it, pretty lame to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Scabby alright. Wonder how, is it a tap from an arrow or something then run and hide? Never saw the point of BG tbh and now that the ranks are gone it's even more pointless. Personally i've always sucked at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Hrmm to a certain extent yes, but the real botting is..

having a scipt so you don't go afk, having an automated clicker to join bg's when u go to bed and an auto queue system.. thus being in bg's all night and all day while at work :D

you know those people jumping every 60 secs in av :D

BTW i report the *****, those 10afks are the reason i lose av/eye/ab the ODD time.. god alliance are dog1

The point is botting 8 hours when asleep and 8 hous when at work = 5 epics in a week :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

It will all change tomorrow. There's an afk reporting system to stomp it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

Binomate wrote:
    It will all change tomorrow. There's an afk reporting system to stomp it out.

is there a new patch release?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Well thats good news cause im tired of watching 5 players or more in AV doing noting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Its still not gunna stop the people dying in av.. running to a blind spot, loading their jump script minimizing wow and watching a movie..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

I thought you would be an honour leecher for some reason sunz:eek:

Advertisement