Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Overdraft

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

ninty9er wrote: »
    Same principal as Quinn-Direct quoting €200 less online than on the phone...Some Banks have genuine standard practice that will assess loans on different bases to other banks.

Perhaps but I would call Quinn Direct doing this "them being complete assholes" insurance for someone/something should cost the same wheather you apply over the phone or online you or whatever you're insuring don't take on some magic properties by virtue of how you get an insurance quote.

I'm in the process of arranging to pay off that overdraft and writing a friendly letter to Ulster Bank telling them to bugger off.....now if you'll excuse me I need to go scream abuse at the ****ers setting off fire works outside my window.

Cheers
    Rory

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Heliosvector

yeah honestly. you guys have the things banned, yet you seem to have more here than there are in the north being shot off. My estate is like a fricken war zone on halloween. One even shot into the green and blew up. The 2 parts of the estates were having a mortar fight with them!!! dont they know those kill!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Well they dont kill..... they might maim but never kill!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Heliosvector

what ever happened to that kid who had some fire crackers stuck inhis mouth by some nakers as a joke? oh year, he exploded. and not in the funny sort of way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

So what is the story with the overdraft? I thought it was interest free until you graduate, but I opened an account there in January, have the 650 gone and they've started writing to me already, Im only in 3rd year like.

Think they've charged me €1.27 or so on it already?

Also, when is the AIB 1500 Overdraft coming in?My real accounts are with them and would be much happier with that!

• Advertisement
Advertisement