Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

save_us.222 Video on RAW last night! (Will contain Spoilers!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

From the Wrestling Observer...
    --Interesting how Chris Jericho's book signing tour has no dates scheduled on Mondays. I guess that tells you the brand he's going to, because he does have signings on Tuesdays.

The Y2J problem is coming. I knew he'd return when his book was about to hit the shelves as it makes good business sense. Hope WWE don't f*ck this up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

If he comes back I may watch Raw again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I'll believe this when i see it. I have a bad feeling it could be something stupid like Edge's return using a midget version of Jericho just to piss the fans off.

Sounds absurd, but this is WWE we're talking about.
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

8.2.11 Savior_Self

8=H
    2=B
    11=K

Also, GrandSlam appears and Michaels is the only member of the grand slam club. But the bookshelves hint from the first on is there too.

Whats the odds next week we get one hinting at Edges return?

They are some crazy f*ckers, the WWE.

Double C wrote:
    8.2.11 Savior_Self

8=H
    2=B
    11=K

Also, GrandSlam appears and Michaels is the only member of the grand slam club. But the bookshelves hint from the first on is there too.

Whats the odds next week we get one hinting at Edges return?

They are some crazy f*ckers, the WWE.

They're all coming back at No Mercy!
    Cos christ knows, that card isn't going to draw a dime by itself!

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

First thing I thought when I read that was that they're throwing other stuff out there to confuse people and, more importantly, to keep them talking. If they just replayed the same video then talk would die down. It'll still be Jericho I'm sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

was there a new one last night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The "bookshelves" bit makes me think it's Y2J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

it said "big_show" again this week, these videos are annoying as they are telling us nothing and people are just making stuff up themselves to fit what they think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Elimination Chamber !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rossie1977 wrote:
    it said "big_show" again this week, these videos are annoying as they are telling us nothing and people are just making stuff up themselves to fit what they think.

That's the point! And i'm now laughing my ass off at everyone who jumped to the conclusion that it was Jericho as a result!

My money is still on Edge! :D
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

That's the point! And i'm now laughing my ass off at everyone who jumped to the conclusion that it was Jericho as a result!

I agree to an extent....I think its pretty sad you got people all over the net, watchin the videos frame by frame, slowing them down,reversing them, coming up with there own conclusions...they really dont have anything else to do with their lives..

I think this is part of the problem....As has been said before wrestling fans are to 'smart' these days so nothing suprises anymore...would it not be better to let it be...without analysing it....and sayin ooh wwe will **** this up....let it play out...and it might be enjoyable?

I know the whole idea of the vids is to create confusion and a buzz(and i like it, its working well)...but just sometimes.....i think man..there really are sad pathetic people out there that will spend hours on this thing...

Lets say its the macho man/side vicious/ulitmate warrior..just for the heck of it :)
    ya that just happened!! deal with it!!!

Or the beginning of the push for the upcoming Mania 24 main event - Hornswoggle v Funaki! After all, when was the last time we saw Funaki? ;)

VR!

I'm goin to say its the Giant gonzales :P

ec18 wrote:

He did it... for Chavo Guerrero!
    VR!

• Advertisement

He did it... for Chavo Guerrero!
    VR!

he did it for......for Eugene

How much did you have to pay him then? ;)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

ec18 wrote:

Well at least khali will have someone to LOOK UP TO then ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Goebels

Edge isn't meant to be back until November. Though apparently there was a possibility for him to interfere at No Mercy in the punjabi prison match.

It's Jericho. All the signs point to it. I don't think he's returning at No Mercy though, seems way too soon.

Pretty funny how people think it's HBK when he doesn't even want to come back right now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

The HBK thing was just thrown in to confuse people who thought it was Jericho. There will be some other subtile hint to someone else next week.

• Advertisement

Double C wrote:
    The HBK thing was just thrown in to confuse people who thought it was Jericho. There will be some other subtile hint to someone else next week.

Unless the return does happen at No Mercy. I could easily see it dragging out a bit longer though, two weeks of build-up isn't much

There's a site at www.saveus-222.com that forwards you to WWE's site where the video that was played on Raw is. The site is registered in the name of one of WWE's directors. Kinda more obvious than when ROH had one of their Project 161 sites registered in the name of a friend of Gabe's wife, and the fans still figured it out!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

if you read this article it kinda implies it could be Jericho
    The opportunity to lay claim to the WWE Championship could even draw out Superstars not currently active on the WWE roster. Could we see the return of Superstars who have been sidelined with injury or familiar faces who haven’t been seen in WWE for quite some time?

if you read this article it kinda implies it could be Jericho
    The opportunity to lay claim to the WWE Championship could even draw out Superstars not currently active on the WWE roster. Could we see the return of Superstars who have been sidelined with injury or familiar faces who haven’t been seen in WWE for quite some time?

That implies nothing. That could be anyone to be honest especially with the amount of injuries and suspension. Quote some time could be a number of years alright, but it could also only mean a number of weeks too.

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

wouldn't just be the best thing the WWE ever did if it was really the rock!? and back for good this time, not just for a month. What? i can dream can't I?

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

When they left, they went into the hills and stayed there three days, until the pursuers had searched all along the road and returned without finding them.
    nothing else to back this up but it does have the 2:22 in it & for some reason it makes me think of the way sting appears & dissappears.
    that said i still hope that it's jericho

moongoose wrote:
    When they left, they went into the hills and stayed there three days, until the pursuers had searched all along the road and returned without finding them.
    nothing else to back this up but it does have the 2:22 in it & for some reason it makes me think of the way sting appears & dissappears.
    that said i still hope that it's jericho

I've copped it! It's the return of the Warrior!
    Yes folks, A survey done in parts unknown and a majority of 22.2% agreed (the rest were either dear or uncontactable) agreed that the average time of a Warrior match was 2 minutes and 22 seconds. It was conducted on February 2nd of earlier this year.

It HAS to be Warrior!
    VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

the 2 if for 2 brothers coming back [well from different mothers anyway]
    the dudleys are coming back & bubba is gone back to being buh buh. so the 222 is buh buh trying to say the two...two...two brothers are back.

moongoose wrote:
    the 2 if for 2 brothers coming back [well from different mothers anyway]
    the dudleys are coming back & bubba is gone back to being buh buh. so the 222 is buh buh trying to say the two...two...two brothers are back.

Dudleys are coming back?

On the wwe page anything thing save us or 2 shows you the latest video

• Advertisement

Yeah, I noticed that while looking at Tony Chimel's profile, of all people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭TheNumpty

Fozzy wrote:
    Yeah, I noticed that while looking at Tony Chimel's profile, of all people

Can i ask why you were on his profile?? :p

Honest answer is...I have no idea

I havnt read this whole thread but it still looks like its going to be Jericho, the other big sign was his book signing schedual, he is not signing any books on a monday. The only reason i doubt its Jericho is because he has lost a sh1t load of weight. Then again , WWE might want him because he is clean .

The only reason i doubt its Jericho is because he has lost a sh1t load of weight.

I hadn't noticed that actually. He looks a lot smaller on his book cover. Apparently Snitsky is looking a good bit smaller these days too. Vince will just have to live with it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote:
    I hadn't noticed that actually. He looks a lot smaller on his book cover. Apparently Snitsky is looking a good bit smaller these days too. Vince will just have to live with it

Maybe Jericho can get some advice on how to get bigger on a weekly basis like Triple H has since returning. Strange how that works.

Maybe Jericho can get some advice on how to get bigger on a weekly basis like Triple H has since returning. Strange how that works.

The Chris Masters weight gain plan. Blaming that on HHH is unfair. ;)
    VR!

The Chris Masters weight gain plan. Blaming that on HHH is unfair. ;)

The pro wrestling industry weight gain plan.

And the compromise is reached.
    VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Another of these at no mercy. 2nd_coming flashing up at the end

... and on the eighth day, Jericho doesn't show.
    Telling ya now folks, he's not coming back. :D

VR!

Telling ya now folks, he's not coming back. :D

I'm willing to bet money your wrong. Or we go do a "loser leaves the board" stipulation. I'm fine with either.

I wouldn't dare do either, I've enough money to keep me happy and you wouldn't be able to leave here anyway. And besides, i couldn't leave Minto in the lurch with the podcast either ;)

VR!

We can leave the podcast and money out of it! I'll stick to my word if Jericho doesn't come back. You on for it?

Forget it dude, I never claimed to be the worlds smartest man, nor the worlds bravest man! However i am smarter than i am brave :D

VR!

• Advertisement

I just remembered, wasn't it Jericho's idea for the original Taboo Tuesday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

TheNumpty wrote:
    I just remembered, wasn't it Jericho's idea for the original Taboo Tuesday?

I don't remember tbh, you sure your not thinking of Money in the Bank?

Minto wrote:
    I don't remember tbh, you sure your not thinking of Money in the Bank?

Yeah i remember he came up with that idea as well but the more i think of it, Jericho came up with Taboo Tuesday too. I remember his match he had on the first show. He was defending his IC belt against the peoples choice of the mid card, Shelton Benjamin won the vote and became the champion that night in a good match, Jericho congratualted him at the end as well.

Nah, I'm pretty sure Vince came up with Taboo Tuesday, he was using it to annoy Bischoff as Eric didn't want the fans having any power. Jericho's match was just something Bischoff came up with the next week

Fozzy wrote:
    Nah, I'm pretty sure Vince came up with Taboo Tuesday, he was using it to annoy Bischoff as Eric didn't want the fans having any power. Jericho's match was just something Bischoff came up with the next week
    Yeah, i'm thinking this is the correct answer as well. I think Numpty is confusing this from when Jericho was GM for the week. There was a few of them that had GM for a week in 2004.

God, that was a wretched period for WWE looking back.
    VR!

• Advertisement
Advertisement