Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

save_us.222 Video on RAW last night! (Will contain Spoilers!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Theres alot of flashes of a big arena during the latest promo, they are going to drag it out until people lose interest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

a poster over on another board was quick to spot this in last nights video, so who is it. It looks like bret hart to me

saveuscn7.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

rossie1977 wrote: »
    a poster over on another board was quick to spot this in last nights video, so who is it. It looks like bret hart to me

saveuscn7.png

In fairness that could be just about ANYONE really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,495 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yeah, finished reading through everything, clearly nothing happened. I'm gonna stick with Gangrel, as that picture doesnt look too far off. Obviously though, as said, it could be anyone alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I see the Hart resemblence but if they dropped Hart Foundation 2.0 why would they bring him back, sorry, other way round.

I'm gonna go with the Miz moving to Raw. The screen does the Jericho countdown.
    Guitar solo and out comes the Miz to rapturous applause

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I see the Hart resemblence but if they dropped Hart Foundation 2.0 why would they bring him back, sorry, other way round.

I'm gonna go with the Miz moving to Raw. The screen does the Jericho countdown.
    Guitar solo and out comes the Miz to rapturous applause

If Miz moves we riot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,850 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

we can guarantee it is not going to be BRET HART...correct me if im wrong but first Goldberg supposedly ended his career with a kick to the neck...But to make things worse he had a stroke on his 42nd birthday....anyway....i think he is past his best quiet a bit in wrestling terms:cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

callaway92 wrote: »
    I know that it has been dragged out for almost a couple of weeks to long now but i was lkking at WWE stocks and it says this ...
    i think jericho will come back and maybe have a feud with edge...maybe he will come back the Raw before survivor series and taunt edge????

Whee did you get this quote???? If it's true it pretty much confirms it being Jericho which i've said since the beginning.

Also VR! are you going to go on the record and say it's all for Edge?!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I said in a previous post that i don't know for sure, but i'm hedging my bets with Edge given the way things are going.

As Jericho said himself, don't believe everything you read on the internet. I sure as f*ck don't!

Take that for what it is i guess.
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

saveuscn7.png

It looks like The Rock to me, but it can't be him. So I guess I'm back to just waiting and seeing.

• Advertisement

Hrm, Rock has had more second comings than Jesus!
    VR!

But Rocky Mavia is due one

another face found in the 4th video

facehi8.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

I said in a previous post that i don't know for sure, but i'm hedging my bets with Edge given the way things are going.

As Jericho said himself, don't believe everything you read on the internet. I sure as f*ck don't!

Take that for what it is i guess.
    VR!

im going to have to disagree here......why bother creating hype with such vignattes and then have the SS advert showing edge returns.......just doesnt work...anyone can see that

It's WWE, it doesn't *have* to work.
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,341 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

facehi8.png

tome, that is the candyman, yes the candyman. Candyman, Candyman, Candyman, Candyma....

This reminds me of watching Phone Booth back in 2003, trying to figure out who the voice was until the end. That too got tiring after 20 minutes.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

This reminds me of watching Phone Booth back in 2003, trying to figure out who the voice was until the end. That too got tiring after 20 minutes.

VR!

It was pretty obvious that it was
    Kiefer/Jack Bauer
    after 10 minutes!

If you were a 24 watcher maybe
    , which i wasn't at the time.
    VR!

facehi8.png

That looks seriously like Low Ki's nose!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

If you were a 24 watcher maybe
    , which i wasn't at the time.
    VR!

Fair point!:D
    Are you now?

Bit off topic, but i got into it earlier this year, watched series 1 and 2 so far, in the process of 3 (with sets of 4 and 5 waiting for me).

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

All you skeptics. Jericho will be on Raw on the 19th, which is 3 Raws away, if not before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Fozzy wrote: »
    All you skeptics. Jericho will be on Raw on the 19th, which is 3 Raws away, if not before

Yeah I don't get. I mean he has re-signed. He's said it in counteess interviews he's done. I guess they could do a big swerve on the whole Save Us angle (which I can't see at all) but one way or another, he's back.

Yeah I don't get. I mean he has re-signed. He's said it in counteess interviews he's done. I guess they could do a big swerve on the whole Save Us angle (which I can't see at all) but one way or another, he's back.

I will believe this when i see it, until then, i'm not buying anything i read on the internet about a Jericho comeback. I still think the Save Us is a swerve, but time will tell.

VR!

like he was supposed to be at no mercy and cyber sunday and last monday's raw. The net was going crazy last night saying he was backstage at smackdown but :D

monday on raw would have been perfect as both he and wwe were in philadelphia but yet no jericho to be seen.

like he was supposed to be at no mercy and cyber sunday and last monday's raw. The net was going crazy last night saying he was backstage at smackdown but :D

monday on raw would have been perfect as both he and wwe were in philadelphia but yet no jericho to be seen.

Who says he was "supposed" to be on Raw or the PPVs? That was just speculation by the fans. He's going to be in the same place as Raw for the next 3 or 4 weeks. He will return. The Save Us videos will be linked to him. He's said it in an interview and it will happen!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Hmmm save us = SOS :eek:

He's said it in an interview and it will happen!

Can you post the source or link us to the audio file for this please, oh gracious mod? ;)

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Can you post the source or link us to the audio file for this please, oh gracious mod? ;)

VR!

Download the observer live show in the Chris Jericho thread. He's asked the question why he chose WWE over TNA from what I can remember.

Consider me humbled! Just keep Shieky away from me!
    VR!

Not to mention the interview I've already linked to on this thread where "Jericho admits he should soon be returning to WWE as teased on recent telecasts". Maybe his return has been teased in some other way...but I haven't noticed it!

facehi8.png

That's Muhammad Hassan! THE SECOND COMING! :D
    VR!

That's Muhammad Hassan! THE SECOND COMING! :D
    VR!

Haha, i could live with that!

i liked him but did he ever get shafted big time by the network execs, they wouldn't even show his attack on taker on european tv at all

• Advertisement

Yep, Hey think about this. How hard would it have been for Sheiky to get TV time had be started his career say 1999-2000? ;)

VR!

I'd just like to throw another possibility into the mix here, SAVE_US.222 may refer to myself. I just noticed that I've had 2.22 posts per day on Boards. I'm 22 2 (too)
    I wasn't on Raw last night, doubt I'll be able to make next week's show either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Just a wild theory, but wasn't jericho originally the millenium man, well 1st Jan 2008is a tues, so would they drag out his return to that date?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Ha! Raw last night was more than ever a shameless 2 hour long advertisement. If Vince could sell his mother he would.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,850 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

My God that T-shirt is hideous...Id rather one of those stupid HARD ROCK CAFÉ t-shirts...ewwwww

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

hmmmm....not availabel till 19/11....any shows on then?

ec18 wrote: »
    hmmmm....not availabel till 19/11....any shows on then?

Monday Night Raw, the day after Survivor Series. I mentioned that date on one of the last pages, if I had to put money on the date Jericho returns it would be that one. I've just got a feeling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Monday Night Raw, the day after Survivor Series. I mentioned that date on one of the last pages, if I had to put money on the date Jericho returns it would be that one. I've just got a feeling

Can picture it now. The whole show being built up as Edge's first MNR coming off the back of his return at Survivor Series, he hosts one of his Rated R segments proclaiming his greatness etc. only for Jericho to return, steal his limelight and setup a program between the two.

i could live with that. It's what i suggested a while back. It really doesn't make any sense to have him debut before then cause there isn't enough time to build a program with anyone before Survivor Series.

On a side note I read that WWE is hoping that Jericho will put on a bit more weight before he comes back as he looks "skinny" in their eyes! Maybe Harry Smith can help him out!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

or maybe Jericho could be Stings Partner @ Genisis.:):)

or maybe Jericho could be Stings Partner @ Genisis.:):)

Not if he's already signed a WWE contract, as he's said in some interviews

Edge will go back to SD. Maybe Jericho could end up on SD too but I really doubt it

JUst thinking, if it's not Jericho it could be The Hurricane. The Save us malarky would point toward a superhero but I'm not sure what the story is with injury

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,341 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I was thinking they might be holding Jericho back til December 10th. That nights edition of RW will be a 3 hour special.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Bubs101 wrote: »
    JUst thinking, if it's not Jericho it could be The Hurricane. The Save us malarky would point toward a superhero but I'm not sure what the story is with injury

I could live with that...He is entertaining

• Advertisement
Advertisement