Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

save_us.222 Video on RAW last night! (Will contain Spoilers!!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I read that Helms wrote on his Myspace last week that he's still in pain every day and struggles to hold up a book to read on some days, so I think he's some way off returning

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Found this on nodq.com :

The current plan for Chris Jericho’s WWE return is for it to occur the night after Survivor Series on the November 19th edition of RAW from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. It is not likely that Jericho will return at the pay-per-view as the company does not want to overshadow the upcoming return of Edge. While all return plans are subject to change, November 19th is the current date WWE officials are working with.

Fozzy wrote: »
    All you skeptics. Jericho will be on Raw on the 19th, which is 3 Raws away

Practically everyone else has been wrong about when he's returning, surely I won't get it right first shot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

As i said before, i'll believe this when i see it.
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

probably nothing to do with save_US but every female on the roster has been removed from WWE.com bar vickie, its like benoit all over again, they have all disappeared

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭ec18

Fozzy wrote: »
    I read that Helms wrote on his Myspace last week that he's still in pain every day and struggles to hold up a book to read on some days, so I think he's some way off returning

What happened to helms?

rossie1977 wrote: »
    probably nothing to do with save_US but every female on the roster has been removed from WWE.com bar vickie, its like benoit all over again, they have all disappeared

Just gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea i noticed when i went to check the daily diva:o

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/divas/

nothing comes up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

ec18 wrote: »
    What happened to helms?

He broke his neck earlier this year, and seems to be really struggling with his recovery. He said on his MySpace thingamajig that a on a good day he's only in a little pain. It's a real shame cos he's awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

jericho spoiler for tonight

VR will be twiddling his thumbs till raw is over so he can laugh evily at the rest of us for getting our hopes up again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

where is the spoiler you cllllooowwwwnnnn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

Trust WWE and Jericho to swerve us.

I won't be surprised if they switch the returns and have Jericho appear at Survivor Series unexpected and Edge to return the next night on Raw.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

So next monday it is then, its just said it on the new video on Raw. 6 days 23 hours 33 minutes......Next Monday. It also had "Break the Walls" in the video

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

It is funny how obviously VR was wrong.

yeah def jericho for sure, they also had Y J in the code too, they should have cut the crap earlier though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

It could still be the biggest swerve in history......but it was obvious from the first video it was Jericho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

It just has to be at this point, there is just no way they can do a swerve after all of the hints pointing towards Jericho. Not even the wwe are that stupid. Practically promising probably the only thing that can pick them up from a lousy slump and then not delivering?

They can't be that dumb .....................

surely.......................

Just to put a nail in this coffin .........................

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e207/42yearold/cj.jpg

Upcoming Issue of WWE magazine

moongoose wrote: »
    VR will be twiddling his thumbs till raw is over so he can laugh evily at the rest of us for getting our hopes up again

Heh as i said, i'll believe it when i see it, and photographic "evidence" isn't gonna be enough.

Until then... i aint wrong :D
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

"I'll believe it when I see it"............but it's on the cover of WWE magazine!!!

VR must have his Jericho voodoo doll out poking it in the legs with a needle!

• Advertisement

video from last night
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U_IsJDL3DM

even lawler said he knew who it was, either that or its the greatest swerve ever or was that fake razor ramon and diesel :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Kanney

Yay!!!!!

It's Jericho

amull87 wrote: »
    "I'll believe it when I see it"............but it's on the cover of WWE magazine!!!

I haven't seen the actual mag in the shops yet, have you?
    VR!

People were saying the same thing the time that the cover with Goldberg showed up on the internet. Back then it was, "It's Goldberg". This time it's, "It's Jericho"

VR!

ah the Last desperate words !

of a loosing battle. Just tap out VR , let go of the rope. you know its over .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Looks pretty much like Y2J!

Is SS on Box Office?

All i am saying is just because a cover is "leaked" on the internet, doesn't mean it's official is all.

As for losing battles Dre, you'd know about that with yer "Bret is king" debates :D
    VR!

Gillie wrote: »
    Looks pretty much like Y2J!

Is SS on Box Office?

Yep, it's Box Office.
    VR!

BreaktheWalls.jpg

Who else could it be?

• Advertisement

Shockmaster! :D
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

VR!

oh he broke walls alright but not in a good way

Oh man, you've no idea how long i waited for someone to post that clip up so i could crack that joke. It wrote itself really :)

VR!

VR!

LMFAO :D

From the Wrestling Observer regarding the WWE Magazine cover with Jericho:
    We do have confirmation this is a legit cover and not photoshopped, and subscribers should be getting it within the next few days, so it looks like it'll be in circulation before the Raw debut.

If that is the case, and it's looking more likely.
    As usual, WWE ****s up with it's timing of it's magazine. First time i remember that happening was when they had pics of Savage with the belt two days before Wrestlemania IV took place.

VR!
    PS: For those taking pleasure in laughing at me being wrong (if that is the case), please bear in mind that i'm not the sad bastid who stayed up week after week waiting for a Jericho that wasn't gonna come :) Thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I meant to post this a couple of weeks back, but kept forgetting.

3:24 in.

From that, it was obvious to me from the start that it was Jericho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Brother just had this as the wallpaper when i got home today..

looks real?

cj.jpg

Already been discussed in the save_us thread.
    VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

PS: For those taking pleasure in laughing at me being wrong (if that is the case), please bear in mind that i'm not the sad bastid who stayed up week after week waiting for a Jericho that wasn't gonna come :) Thank you!

Oh but he is coming and you essentially called us sad bastids for thinking as much! Just be thankful you didn't take Vince up on his bet. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

In fairness to VR, he DID call ye that for staying up all those weeks thus far, not for believing that Y2J was eventually going to come back. All this rejoicing is a bit childish to be honest, then again I suppose even a broken clock is right twice a day, eh MNG?;):p

I didn't take Vince up on his bet because I'm not a betting man :)
    And i didn't call ya sad bastids for thinking he was coming back. I called you that because you stayed up week after week in frustration when it was obvious that he wasn't coming back on Cyber Sunday, No Mercy or any of those RAWs! Even WWE aren't that obvious.

I still stand by it, and if and when he does return, i'll be the first to say i'm wrong.
    But only when proven it. :D

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

5 days 18 hours 32 minutes 22 seconds.

I'm just guessing here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

And i didn't call ya sad bastids for thinking he was coming back. I called you that because you stayed up week after week in frustration when it was obvious that he wasn't coming back on Cyber Sunday, No Mercy or any of those RAWs! Even WWE aren't that obvious.

I still stand by it, and if and when he does return, i'll be the first to say i'm wrong.
    But only when proven it. :D

VR!

Fair enough but from what I've read there was a real chance he could have returned a lot sooner and that part of the reason they held off on it was due to their anger at his return being leaked.

With regards to the magazine 'leak', I find it hard to believe that this was a mistake on WWE's part. They have built it up for weeks and I doubt they would be that incompetent. They're usually good at keeping secrets when they need to. For example, when there are big trades between the brands.

I reckon this was an intentional leak on their part to get people watching the show. The recent Save Us video was practically giving it away too.

If by any chance this is a swerve on both Jericho's and WWE's part. It'll be talked about for decades.

As for the magazine "leak", it could also be desperation on their part for people to tune in the RAW after Survivor Series.

Although i do believe there's a 3hr RAW coming up. Don't be surprised if it gets dragged until then. Again for those getting their hopes up for next week, It could still just be a clue to another clue.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I got myself thinking today in marketing, that this is prob a huge swerve on their part, why else would the ruin the comeback with the leaks?

I think it's simply because they had initially planned for him to have returned already, so the magazines wouldn't have given anything away. They decided to push it back and now they're one week off. No big deal

According to the Observer, the interview with Jericho in the magazine says that he's going to have some new moves. That was probably to be expected

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭jeffk

From Wrestlingunlimited:

As we reported, Chris Jericho is on the cover of the latest WWE Magazine. The cover that leaked online is legit and there is a major article inside with him talking about working with Cena, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Kennedy, etc. Jericho also said that he went to Lance Storm’s wrestling school, to work out the ring rust after taking off for so long. Jericho also said that he is coming back with new moves and new finisher as well as a new look, without the long hair.

Bring back the Liontamer, Walls of Jericho was weak by comparison!
    VR!

• Advertisement
Advertisement