Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being accused of dual identity . . again !

Options
  • 25-09-2007 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

Is there any way to finally put this issue to bed once and for all. A mod - who should know better - has accused me and another user of being one and the same which was cleared up over a year ago - or so I thought.

Any help appreciated here.

ZEN
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Does it actually matter?
    Its not actually an offence to use multiple accounts, except when used to circumvent a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Does it actually matter?
    Its not actually an offence to use multiple accounts, except when used to circumvent a ban.

That's basically what I'm being accused of.

ZEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I called you tinky instead of Zener, because you were acting like tinky and not like Zener. It was a rebuke.

I used "self" to refer to your alter-ego tinky who was vanquished.

If I wanted to suggest you were someone else there was another name I would have used.

If you wish to fight the power go ahead, you can bark all day little doggy ((C) Tarintino) but the conversation, as far as it pertains to the soccer forum, is over.

Enjoy.

psi wrote:
    I called you tinky instead of Zener, because you were acting like tinky and not like Zener. It was a rebuke.

Rubbish and you know it.
    I used "self" to refer to your alter-ego tinky who was vanquished.

. . . mmm ???
    . . . . if you're gonna deliberately troll you'll join your mate/self The Muppet.

You've accused me of being The Muppet plain and simple as that. That episode of my boards persona is over long ago. You felt the need to bring this up again to satisfy you power hungry ego to attempt to turn other posters against me again. In this case you were the troll !
    If I wanted to suggest you were someone else there was another name I would have used.

:confused: is it printable ?

ZEN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Does it actually matter?

People who joined pre 2003 and PC'ness are immune to any rules post 2003.

Back then the internet was just ...mad.... So I made up in my head.

• Advertisement

Does it actually matter?

Are you in a position to help settle this ? If not I can seek support elsewhere. Thanks.

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Listen, you are around long enough to know that you use HelpDesk to try get some answers without people chipping in with their bit ... or try sending a PM to an Admin.

I hadn't wanted to bug the Admins at this stage. I was just looking for someone to help put this issue to bed. You are right of course though - this should be in the Helpdesk forum. Thanks for that.

Could the mod here maybe move this to that forum or should I start a new thread over there ?

Thanks

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

This issue was put to bed long ago and Devore knows that Zener and myself are not the same person, I don't know why it has raised its head again, maybe there's a little paranoia at play. TBH it doesn't bother me what PSI thinks about anything but he shouldn't be trolling when he has his mod hat on, that's not playing fair.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Welcome to special school children!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

SO ZENER AND THE MUPPET JUST HAPPEN TO READ THIS PAGE ON THE SAME DAY-I WONDER IF THAT EVER HAPPENED BEFORE????? maybe we should call you, or you's the muppets!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

I shouldn't have expected any intelligent replies in here I suppose. :rolleyes:

It obviously never occurred to anyone here that maybe The Muppet and I know each other in Real Life (tm). Probably a strange concept to some here in fairness but remember houses have windows and backdoors too !;)

By the way isn't attacking the poster and not the post against forum rules ?

ZEN

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

ZENER wrote:
    It obviously never occurred to anyone here that maybe The Muppet and I know each other in Real Life (tm). Probably a strange concept to some here in fairness but remember houses have windows and backdoors too !;)
    So can we call you's the muppets? if you find that offensive we wont call you it.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

cowzerp wrote:
    So can we call you's the muppets? if you find that offensive we wont call you it.

Thank you for your valuable contribution here - by the way there were 2 days between my post and The Muppets post. It's comments like yours that led to this situation in the first place.

I'll leave this request be then, for now.

ZEN

Advertisement