Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learning in my own car

Options
  • 25-09-2007 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Could anyone recommend an instructor/school in north Dublin that teaches people in their own cars? I've taken lessons before and have the basics, but am used to the comfort of dual controls and I'd feel better if I could be confident in my own car.
    Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 -avey-

I'm sure any instructor would be willing to teach you in your own car, I sat my first test (a cancellation at short notice) in my instructors car and failed, so when my next test came around I got lessons in my own car and felt a lot more comfortable, and passed :D It also saved me the 70-something euro extra charge for the use of the car during the test :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Azlan

Caychadh, I have a very good instructor and am learning in my own car - let me know if you're still looking and I'll give you his number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Caychadh

Yeah, if you could pm me any details I'd be grateful; cheers. :)

Advertisement