Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to unlock Threes HUAWEI E630?

• 25-09-2007 9:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭

I have not posted on here in a while, if some of you remember I was one of the first to have big issues with Three and their disgusting attitude towards their customers. Like others I foresaw the current problems Three are now facing and even went as far as to warn them of impending doom unless they drastically altered their customer service/network.

Anyway, I finally got them to admit they were in the wrong and told them that I would not be paying them any early termination fee, which after some more letter/email writing they agreed too. I ended up paying for just one months "service" in the end.

So for any of you in the same situation, stick with it, it took me 6 months but I got there in the end.

Anyway, I now have a E630 card that is locked, they didn't ask for it back so I am keeping it.

Can it be unlocked?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 b21

I unlocked my E220 today using http://www.kulankendi.com and the E630 is listed also. I am using my unlocked three modem on o2 and it works well. There are other unlocking sites like dc unlocker but at any rate it can be done.

Advertisement