Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bluetooth Handsfree Fitting advice needed

Options
  • 25-09-2007 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭

I;m think ig of getting a fitted Bluetooth handsfree kit. I'm not happy to go rooting around behind the dash of my car, so would like to get it fitted.

Can anyone recommend somewhere?

I know that Halfords have a fitting service. Any others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I know of a guy who'll come to you and fit a Parrot 3100 for around €200, if that helps? I've had an alarm fitted by him, and thought he was very neat. I enquired about the Parrot, but never ended up going ahead with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Try these guys - they're good and reliable and fairly reasonable...........

www.motorminder.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Anan1 wrote:
    I know of a guy who'll come to you and fit a Parrot 3100 for around €200, if that helps? I've had an alarm fitted by him, and thought he was very neat. I enquired about the Parrot, but never ended up going ahead with it.
    How much does he charge just for fitting as i want to get a nokia 610 fitted to my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I've no idea, but you could call him and ask: 097 6343208. I think his name's Dave, but I wouldn't swear to it.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭dancin

Any other recommendations?

• Advertisement
Advertisement