Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fund Raiser for Dublin Lesbian Line and Gay Switchboard

Options
  • 25-09-2007 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Table-QuizPoster.gif

When: Wed Oct 10th
    Where: The Front Lounge
    What time: 7pm
    Cost: €40 per table of 4.
    Why: Because its for a good cause and it will be great fun :)
    Hi Folks,

I realise you are probably going not another table quiz, I am up to here * gestures at neck * with them.
    But yes, it is another one.

We got wind of the fact that the Dublin Lesbian Line are running seriously low on funds, low as in unless they get some funds together the line would be no more. Hence the fundraiser.

Also, the Gay Switchboard is another vital resource that could do with an injection of cash. I'm sure we have all at one stage or another used either of the lines, or recommended them to someone.

So come on and form some teams and show everyone else how fab and intelligent ye are :)

If you want to reserve your table, email quiz@dublinlesbianline.ie and we will reserve a spot for your team, complete with chairs. I know, we're shocking good. Otherwise, just turn up on the evening itself!

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Apologies to the Mods if it should be in the Events section. Let me know and I will move it over. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭djh

*bump* :)

Even if you can't get a team together do come along. We'll find teams for those that need them. It'll be a great night.

Advertisement