Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unnecessary information

Options
  • 25-09-2007 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

On crime line they said the suspect had a moustache growth "around the mouth area"

Personally, I always grow my moustache around the mouth area, but I was miles away

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Are you starting a thread on state persecution of owners of lip warmers? :confused:

Best thread ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

I think the OP is mentioning how the media add in useless and stupid information to their stories of which I concur. I listen to RTE news only to hear something along the same lines daily.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

Yeah, usually the weather forecasters....

it'll be COLD at 4 degrees

hold on a minute, let ME decide if 4 degrees is cold. Could be a Polish person looking and thinking 4 degrees is warm, could be a Nigerian person watching and agree with you.

Just give the temp and let US decide whether it's cold or not. It's a temperature gauge (celcius) so as we each of us know the temperature, and we don't have to rely on an opinion....

Advertisement