Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV gaming problems

Options
  • 25-09-2007 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

Are there any UTV clicksilver users suffering from bad ping? It's hampering the old raiding and pvp on World of Warcraft now so pissing me right off. Even though it's not an fps, pings were on average 100-200ms, but they leap to 400ms + which is no good for arena.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Are there any UTV clicksilver users suffering from bad ping? It's hampering the old raiding and pvp on World of Warcraft now so pissing me right off. Even though it's not an fps, pings were on average 100-200ms, but they leap to 400ms + which is no good for arena.

UTV at one stage were notoriously bad for pings however they did seem to get their act together and have not seen many complaints at all latterly.

Have you tried raising this in the utv support newsgroup?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Nope, I used the mailing system in utv account control panel. Sent them two message so far, one yesterday and one today, no reply so far. How do you access the newsgroups btw?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Nope, I used the mailing system in utv account control panel. Sent them two message so far, one yesterday and one today, no reply so far. How do you access the newsgroups btw?

Using any newsgroup reader - outlook express will do fine

add news.utvinternet.com and you will find it there.

you could also try mailing carl@u.tv. Carl is a miracle worker (well I am presuming he is still there!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Cheers, will try those.

Advertisement