Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revision books

Options
  • 26-09-2007 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this was asked before, but what do ye consider to be the best series of revision books?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭mick kk

I think the less stress more suceess do all subjects - some are better than others. rapid revision do an offer of 3 for the price of 2 - i got the economics and geography ones in rapid revision they seem pretty good - the economics one has lots of solutions to exam qestions - someone in my irish class has revise wise and says it pretty good for the essay

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Revise Wise for French and Geography are really good, Shortcuts to Success for English P1 is meant to be awesome..never got around to buying it and didn't need it in the end :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭waheyyy

1ST-REVISE WISE.
    2ND-Rapid Revision
    3RD-Shortcuts to Success

and then theres the less stress ones which arent good at all really.revise wise wins by a mile though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Don't mean to hijack the thread but can anyone recommend me a Maths revision book?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I always found the repid revision ones just better laid out and more condensed than the less stress.
    For chemistry and physics rapid revision all the way :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

i dint think revision books were that great, i bought one and didnt really use it

Advertisement