Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fifa 08 early release anywhere?

• 26-09-2007 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of an early release in the shops for this game?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I saw ads in xtravision for it to be out this friday. I thought it was supposed to be out next week, unless I'm wrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

the release date is set for the 28th (Tomorrow) Give game/smyths/xtravision a call and see what they say. All shops will have it tomorrow tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Just got my copy in Harvery Norman in Limerick. On the shelves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

holy crap chris! just seen your gamerscore in your sig? :eek: thats mighty impressive..

are you one of these people who goes round in real life scoping out silent kill opportunities, and contemplating shooting out lights etc ala Sam fisher?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

its on the shelf in Harvey Normans in Rathfarnham too. i go there weekly as i know they always release games early.

all the Fifas on all consoles are there too.

Juiced 2 on the DS is there too as is SKATE on the 360.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭starman100

OK, probably going to get this tomorrow, very impressed by the demo compared to PES (way too fast/arcadey, although the PES demo is apparently an old build, my guess is they put it out in panic after seeing the FIFA 08 demo). 'Be a pro' sounds like a v. cool new mode in FIFA.

So where's the best deal in town - Xtravision, Smyth's, Tesco's, etc. (I'm in Galway so no Harvey Norman)?

I saw that Xtravision are selling it for 49.99, sounds pretty good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭starman100

Moiph wrote:
    I saw that Xtravision are selling it for 49.99, sounds pretty good!

Yup, looks like the deal for me, cheers Moiph!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭NeVeR

anywhere around tallaght selling it already ?

The XtraVison offer is 'from 49.99'. Small print says that prices varies from format to format.

Harvery Norman were 56euro, which wasn't bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Antigone05

yeah 56 for all new releases on all formats.

i asked about The Orange Box and they told me it will be 56euro too!! they will probably release that a day or two early too.

hopefully..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

As said already, it says in XtraVison, on the poster, price is FROM 49.99. Which means the PS2 and PC versions with be 50. Betting that the PS3, 360 and Wii versions will be 60+

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Loving the game, it's got heaps more leagues and teams especially the Championship and Eircom League. Nice pace to the game and totally enjoyable

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,922 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

you like fifa ken? tsk.

I put all the fifa's up at half 8 in tesco tonight and some guy came and and mentioned that xtravision werent selling it yet, so i had to take them all back in. sigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Anyone know how much the PS3/360 version will be selling for in Xtravision??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

65 quid for the xbox 360 version btw just found out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

57 in HMV

The poster I saw in Xtravision advertising it for 50 had the Xbox 360 logo the top. But I'm kinda thinking it'll probably be around 60 mark as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

messed about with the demo, how do keep a shot down? instead of blazing it over the bar!

• Advertisement
Advertisement