Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gucci gear

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

That is DEADLY! look at the bottom they have the gun and all!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

The rifle is only a half of it, in other words the side you don't see is flat. It's for mounting only. But those guys built that suit from scratch, it's made by a fan, nothing to do with Bungie or MS. Clearly they're talented enough at prop building.

Pulse rifle style kit for the battle rifle shouldnt be too hard for those guys to make!

chief.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Right wip around lads we just might be able to afford it,

Just throwing this out there but eh... Mjolnir armour and a certain someones Inokatsu M60 Minority?

And eh, before anyone else says it. I'm getting first go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Q: if you are in the suit and somebody shoots it will it go through? Sep-20-07
    A: yes, and you'll be dead.

Genius!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

for that price it would want to come with willing victims who would throw themselves in front of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭H.O.T.A.S.

You'd have to legally change your name to Pwnanator 3000, it would suck if you got bang killed, have to sit there in your Spartan Super soldier suit on the side lines sulking

Hahaha could you imagine standing in line for a cup of tea in the safe zone behind that.

I'm actually currently trying to source a cheaper one from some people I know who do prop manufacturing. If I can get it I'm gonna have it in Swedish camo or Flecktarn I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭padmundo

NakedDex wrote:
    If I can get it I'm gonna have it in Swedish camo or Flecktarn I think.

Shake your hand... swedish camo all the way, it would look fantastic on that!

Advertisement