Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Cakes Made To Order

Options
  • 26-09-2007 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all - just a quick question.

A friend of mine is looking to get a birthday cake made in the shape of a fire engine for her 3 year old son.

Can anybody recommend a shop/bakery that will do this - preferably near Lucan?

Thanks in advance.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭eimearnll

hi crosstown,dont know about lucan area but cakes and co in blackrock are brill i think they deliver http://www.cakesandco.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Hi crosstownk, if that doesn't work your friend could go to Tesco and get the Thomas the Tank Engine cake they sell. My daughter had that cake last year and it was a hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I did a job for the owner of a bakery in Ballyfermot just a few weeks ago...Tasty Treats its called...they seem to be able to do almost anything.The owners a lovely man.

Cakes&Co are very very good!!!!...but also very very expensieve. Id only use them if I really had to. I got a 12' buttercream cake from them not so long ago and it cost €90....about €60 more than it should have!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭SarahMc

I can normally make anything out of swiss rolls (covered in chocolate, jelly tots etc).

What about this looks achievable with some sponge cake mixture, chocolate fingers red food dye, liquirice and jelly tots?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I think she went with www.cakesonline.ie - they make cakes to order if you give them enough notice.

Nice find SarahMc!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mandcal

hi all does anyone know where i cud find a barney birthday cake in dublin? my son will b one soon and im gonna have a barney theme

Advertisement